Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Final Fantasy Update


From time to time, I will be posting my progress of my characters in Final Fantasy Tactics. Its just a nerdy thing I would like to do and also it would help me to keep track of where I am going in terms of skills and character classes. If you have any suggestions as to what I should do or would like to share a personal experience of your own, feel free to chim in.

MN-Crew:

Velasquez: Race: Bangaa
Current Job Class: Dragoon
Goal(s): Max out Dragoon Class then work on Warrior

Montblanc: Race: Moogle
Current Job Class: Mog Knight
Goal(s): Finish Mog Rush, then Move onto Time Mage, Then Juggler. Basically Cover all possible jobs.

Dalia: Race: Viera
Current Job Class: White Mage
Goal(s): Finish Curaga and Turbo MP, then Work on Fencer -> Elementalist to achieve Assasian ultimately.

Holbin: Race: Moogle
Current Job Class: Animist
Goal(s): Finish 100% Wool, then switch to Black Mage & Thief, Then Time Mage. Basically I want to give him options for his Second Ability Slot as a Gunner.

Stuart: Race: Bangaa
Current Job Class: White Monk
Goal(s): Max the rest of the White Monk Skills I have, then continue to work on Bishop and Templar as the game progresses.

Yolando: Race: Nu Mo
Current Job Class: BeastMaster
Goal(s): Max BeastMaster and then build up White and Black Mage skills. Then focus on the Sage Class. More or less, I want to make him an all around Magician.

Suzanna: Race: Viera
Current Job Class: Fencer
Goal(s): Finish Fencer Class, then Elementalist, then Red Mage and finally start training as Summoner.

Kai: Race: Human
Current Job Class: Fighter
Goal(s): Finish Doublehand, Train Paladin, Black Mage and White Mage. Ultimately, become an Illusionist.

Moritz: Race: Human
Current Job Class: Ninja
Goal(s): Finish Unspell, then Train White Magee and Black Mage, then Archer -> Hunter so I have a Hunter to capture monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment